Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A new spin on the saying "Write what you want to read"

So today I was on Wattpad, having finally gotten around to correcting some of the formatting on one of Rejecting Him's chapters. While I was reading over it to make sure I hadn't overlooked anything, one of the story recs at the bottom of the page caught my eye...


Wattpad recommends an old story I wrote for high school, Time Traveler of the Dead

Hey! That's one of my other stories!

After taking a screen cap of it, I went back to finish up what I was doing...

One of my other stories, Bad Moon Rising
 
And another one!

Either this doesn't happen a lot on Wattpad, or it's a regular thing and I've just never noticed it. Whatever the case, I couldn't help but find it a little funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment